Cityscape+ 160 piece Architectural Model Kit
Dive right into the world of Architecture and design your own modern miniature town or city! With a variety of soft pastel-coloured components and a mix of iconic architectural shapes from around the world, the creation of your very own dream city is in your hands. This set is ideal for aspiring architects and future urban designers, opening the world of Architecture to everyone.
KIT CONTENTS AND DETAILS:
- 160+ High Quality Injection Molded Plastic Components
- 23 Unique Pieces
- A Reusable Box
- Component Storage Tray
- Reusable ‘Cut-out’ Graphics Sheet
- ARCKIT Instructional Manual and Starter Guide
- FREE Online Access to the ‘Archi’-Texture Sticker Library
- Compatible with ARCKIT 3D Components
- Package Dimensions: (340mm x 220mm x 60mm)
- Age Recommendation: (5+)
Proudly 100% made in Ireland by people who believe the world of Architecture should be open to everyone. If you can imagine it, build it with ARCKIT. The possibilities are truly endless.
As always, we’d love you hear from you and see your Little Architect creations. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or join our inspiring community using #ARCKIT on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
At Arckit we care about our customers and we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every online purchase you make. From the date goods are received, we offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We offer a 14 day return period from the date that you receive your item(s).
2. Returns must have original packaging, be in perfect condition and in a sellable condition (unused and unmarked) and be accompanied by your order number and RMA number issued by the Customer Service Team.
3. If an item is deemed to have been used, damaged or not in re-sellable condition, Arckit retains the right to refuse refund or exchange. Personalised or items made to your specification are not returnable.
4. If sending via a courier, please ensure that your packaging is sealed and secure. Arckit cannot accept responsibility for item(s) lost in transit to our Head Office [Dublin] and will not issue a refund or exchange without receiving the item back. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery and use a ‘signed for’ service.
5. You must contact Arckit at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Returns number. Parcels received without an RMA number will be refused.
Our Online Order Management Team will let you know once your return has been processed via the email address you have provided. We aim to process returns within 5 working days of receipt [for a full refund or exchange] using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
1. Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
2. Please tell us:
-Online order number
-Date of purchase
-Reason for return
-Whether you would like an Exchange or a Refund
3. We will reply with a Returns (RMA) number via email
4. Write your Returns number on the parcel and send it to:
Unit 2, Hillview House
Sandyford Industrial Estate, D18,
RMA number: (Insert your number)
|If you have any questions or experience any difficulties with returning goods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.|