You have no items in your shopping cart.
Arckit Terms And Conditions Of Sale
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders for ARCKIT Products placed by you with ARCKIT. These Terms and Conditions apply to all customers.
- Once you have ordered and paid for your goods, you will receive an e-mail confirming payment receipt, the order and delivery information. We cannot guarantee that all the ordered goods are available in our inventory at all times but we will ship these as soon as possible. Your pricing information will be included on your order receipt email.
- You should print or save a copy of these Conditions, your payment information and shipping confirmation e-mail, in case you need to contact us with any questions about your order. If you notice that any of the information emailed to you is incorrect please contact us immediately.
- All prices are stated inclusive of all applicable taxes. VAT will be assessed where applicable. We don’t offer VAT refunds for orders placed online on ARCKIT.com/shop or over the phone. You are responsible for any and all taxes (including Value Added Taxes), fees, customs duties, tariffs, and other charges (including shipping charges) associated with your order and ARCKIT will not be liable in any circumstances for same. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- The price applicable is the price set out next to the product in question on the website on the date of ordering. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be as stipulated in your order confirmation email and will be added to all orders.
- We make every effort to portray ARCKIT products accurately on our website, but slight variations may occur. The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens. ARCKIT makes reservations for any typing errors which may occur on this website.
- We accept payment by Mastercard, Maestro, Visa & Visa Debit. Your credit/debit card will be pre-authorised for payment at the time of ordering. As part of this authorization process, your bank will place a hold on your account for the purchase amount of the order. The hold will be removed after a number of days determined by your banking institution. You will not be charged for the items until they have been shipped. Our payment system is based on the SSL standard, which means that your information submitted in connection with the payment transaction is protected by encryption.
- ARCKIT makes every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors.
- If the goods delivered are not what you ordered, or are of incorrect quantity, or are damaged or defective, please return them to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- These Terms and Conditions be governed by Irish Law and all disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be deemed unlawful and invalid and thus not enforceable, this will not affect the validity and enforcement of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions.